Created in 1912 by Arturo Hruska, a medical dentist in the court of the Tsar, the “Hruska” botanical garden has an astounding number of rare plants. In 1988, the artist Andrè Heller bought the land and adjoining villa, intending to create a centre of ecological conscience. The park also contains contemporary sculptures by renowned artists.
March to October, 9 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Fondazione Andrè Heller - Giardino botanico "A.Hruska",
via Roma - 25083 Gardone Riviera.